The Notification has been released for Staff Nurse (Male / Female) Ayurveda Post Notification 2023 by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Apply Online for UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda 2023 Vacancy Recruitment 2023 Starts on 04 September 2023 and Ends on 11 October 2023.
Read the Notification and then only apply For this post details, pay scale, age limit, and other info.
- General, OBC, and EWS: 125/-
- Schedule Cast and Schedule Tribe: 65/-
- Divyang: 25/-
- Apply Online Start Date: 04/09/2023
- Apply Online Last Date & Fee Payment: 11/10/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Read Staff Nurse (Male / Female) notification for Age Relaxation.
A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse (Ayurved) must:-
- Have passed the High School examination with Science and passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh, or an examination recognized by the government as equivalent thereto;
- Possess a diploma in Medical and Surgical Nursing (Ayurved) registered with the Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbi Medicine Board of Uttar Pradesh.
- Possess a diploma in Midwifery (Ayurved) registered with the Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbi Medicine Board of Uttar Pradesh.
- Possess a registration certificate as an Ayurved Nurse and Midwife (Dhatri) from the Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbi Medicine Board of Uttar Pradesh.
A candidate who has:-
- Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years;
- Obtained a "B" certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall, other things being equal, be given preference in
Staff Nurse Male: 48 Post
Staff Nurse Female: 252 Post