The Notification has been issued by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the post of Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023. Application fill-in starts on 14 August 2023 and ends on 21 September 2023, In this one-month duration, the candidate can fill out the application. The fee structure is different for each category.
It is mandatory to have OTR One Time Registration for UPPSC Recruitment. and the registration number for OTR will be received after 72 hours of OTR registration. So Firstly fill out the OTR and then Candidate will be able to apply for the Post.
Below we have given the notification link, Read the Notification for all the detailed information.
- General, OBC, and EWS: 125/-
- Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe: 65/-
- Divyang: 25/-
- Apply Online Start: 14/08/2023
- Apply Online Last Date: 21/09/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Read UPPSC Assistant Town Planner ATP Recruitment 2023 notification for Age Relaxation.
Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023 - 24 Posts
- Bachelor's Degree OR PG Diploma in Town and Country Planning OR Associate Membership of at Least One of the Following Institute of Planners / American Institute of Town Planner / Members of Institute of Town Planner London OR Institute of Town Planner India OR Equivalent Qualification of London or US.
- Read the Notification for More Details