A Notification has been released by the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur for stenographers(Grade II and III) in Hindi and English for 277 posts. Application fillup starts on 01 August 2023 and ends on 30 August 2023.
Kindly Read the Official Notification for more details and save the same link to get updates.
No. RHC/Exam Cell/Sub. Court/Stenographer/2023/1668 Date: 05.09.2023
For Joint Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-l| (Hindi & English) for District Courts and Stenographer Grade-l| (Hindi) for DLSAS (including TLSCs and PLAs), 2023, it is NOTIFIED to all concerned that Shorthand Test & Computer Test (Speed & Efficiency Test) of the candidates will be held from 09.10.2023 to 17.10.2023 at Jaipur. The Venue, Schedule, and Admit Cards of the test will be uploaded soon on the official website of the Court.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Court.
- General And Other State Candidates: 700/-
- OBC and EWS: 550/-
- Scheduled Cast, Scheduled Tribe and Divyang: 450/-
- Apply Online Start: 01/08/2023
- Apply Online Last Date: 30/08/2023
- Shorthand Test & Computer Test: 09.10.2023 to 17.10.2023 at Jaipur.
- Admit Card: 03/10/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Read RHC Stenographer Grade II & III Recruitment 2023 notification for Age Relaxation.
- 10+2 Senior Secondary Exam AND
- O Level Exam by DOEACC OR COPA OR Data Preparation & Computer Software OR Diploma in Computer Science OR Computer Application OR RSCIT OR 10+2 with Computer Science as an optional subject.
- Stenographer Grade III (Hindi): Non-TSP Area (237 Post)
- Stenographer Grade III (Hindi): TSP Area (10 Post)
- Stenographer Grade III (English): Non-TSP Area (16 Post)
- Stenographer Grade III (English): TSP Area (03 Post)
- Stenographer Grade-II (English): Non-TSP Area (08 Post)
- Stenographer Grade-II (English): TSP Area (03 Post)